View of NanoFlash Thermal Diffusivity Analyzer
Schematic of LFA 447 NanoFlash
Determination of thermophysical properties is quick, easy and cost-effective with the new LFA 447 NanoFlash® Light Flash System. A high-performance Xenon flash lamp takes the place of the laser, which is usually employed for this proven technique.With the integrated sample changer for 4 samples, it is possible to run measurements on several samples automatically. The easily-accessible sample carrier allows short setting periods for test preparation and a high through-put of samples. Unique is the optional scanning device (MTX) for flat samples up to 50 mm x 50 mm for determining differences in the thermal diffusivity over the entire sample surface with a spatial resolution of 100 µm in the x and y directions.
- Temperature range: RT ... 300°C
- Xenon-Flash-Lamp 10 J/pulse, (adjustable power)
- Contactless measurement of temperature rise with IR detector
- Measuring range: 0.01 mm2/s ... 1000 mm2/s (thermal diffusivity)
- Measuring range: < 0.1 W/mK ... 2000 W/mK (thermal conductivity)
- Sample dimensions: 10 mm ... 25.4 mm diameter (also 8x8 mm and 10x10 mm, square) 0.1 mm ... 3 mm thickness
- Sample support for 4 samples
- Sample holder: metal
- Sample holder for liquids: aluminum / platinum
- Atmospheres: air, static
- MTX Scanning device for 50 mm x 50 mm samples (RT), local resolution 0.1 mm
For further information contact Huiming Yin at +1.212.851.1648.